Product Manager, Experimentation at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner, and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people worldwide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work, and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As part of our Product Team, you will work with leaders across the company to take our outstanding Experimentation products to the next level. You will also work with some of the biggest and well-known brands in the world to create the solutions they need. One of our product's superpowers is the scale at which it operates - allowing customers to work with millions of users. In this role, you will run our current suite of Experimentation and Attribution products that help marketers improve engagement and better target their messaging. You are technical, analytical, understand data science, and have launched products in the past. You are passionate about helping companies, both Iterable and our customers, grow. You'll report to a Director of Product.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Contribute to the vision and design of experimentation and attribution products that help marketers hit their numbers and promote meaningful outcomes
- Be the internal "voice of the customer."
- Work with customer success, engineering, marketing, sales, legal, and other PMs to ship delightful and amazing products
- Understand customer personas and use cases to determine product requirements and roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of customer requests and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Experience with A/B/N testing and familiarity with the underlying statistics
- Excel at solving complex technical problems and partnering with teams to translate customer needs into product architecture
- Experienced working with agile Engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Strategic thinker who combines business acumen and technical know-how to drive decisions
- Familiarity with user growth and engagement strategies
- Hands-on experience using data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Excel, Tableau) to deliver insights
- A passion for MarTech and helping marketers succeed
- An appreciation for the clarity an Oxford comma brings
- Know who Avinash Kaushik is and how to pronounce his name
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We're rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $138,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (08/04/2021)
Req ID: PROD015