Product Manager, Enterprise Solutions
HomeAdvisor is seeking an eager and driven Product Manager to join our team in Denver. We are largest home services marketplace in the US; over 40 million homeowners have turned to HomeAdvisor to find professionals for their repair and improvement projects.
We are looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in creating and managing HomeAdvisor’s custom-built CRM platform. This role will focus on integrating our consumer-facing and business-facing products with our internal tools, helping our teams more effectively sell products and services, and manage our customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Act as product domain expert at all levels of customer interactions and represent the voice of customers to internal teams.
- Create and execute product roadmaps that achieve business goals and align with overall strategy
- Deeply understand the technical and business needs of existing and target customers
- Define use cases, business processes, functional architecture, and detailed product requirements documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Provide guidance to Engineering, Architecture, and UX teams to deliver great products to our customers
- Partner with Sales, Finance, and Customer Care Services to successfully roll out new products and enhancements, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience across all departments and locations.
- Create, implement, coordinate, and train users on enhancements to the CRM system
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management/Marketing, preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment, with a proven record of building enterprise applications
- 2+ years of experience in various aspects of CRM product development
- Ability to grow a product from a concept, to plan and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamical, entrepreneurial environment with focus on hands-on execution
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively as part of a larger project team
- Ability to make sound business judgment and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Meticulous organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with software development team
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Analytics, or a related field preferred
High School or better in General Art History or related field.
3 years: Technical Product Management
2 years: CRM (Salesforce or other)
We're eager to tell you more about the projects you'll be working on, and hear more about your background. If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/