Who is Kore?
KORE is the global leader in sports and entertainment business management solutions. Comprised of KORE Software and KPI (KORE Planning and Insights), KORE provides leading B2B SaaS software to more than 500 sports properties worldwide, providing practical tools, services, and insights that drive ticket sales, digital marketing, corporate sponsorships, activation management, premium hospitality and more.
Product Manager Data & Insights
You will be integral in helping KORE SOFTWARE take advantage of knowledge assets generated through working across the global sports and entertainment marketplace.
Specifically, you will help determine and prioritize areas of the market where valuable insight can be created and activated. You will be the driving force in collecting targeted information, measuring, and synthesizing to create unique knowledge assets that will improve our internal team and client experience alike.
This role requires a balance of creative thinking, analytic horsepower, and an ability to educate by clearly presenting insights that drive impact. What you don’t need to do is create the finalized written documents themselves. You will work closely with our content writers to facilitate the polished and final client-ready artifacts.
We get it, this is a rare individual we are searching for, analytical and entrepreneurial. Our proposition to you is we want to make you one of the most knowledgeable individuals in the sports and entertainment world, and then we want you to make your knowledge explicit to share and educate others. If this sounds exciting to you and you think you have the balance of skills we are looking for, KORE is interested in talking to you.
- Undergraduate degree
- Understanding of industry drivers, economics, trend analysis
- Responsible for the business management of our data assets as a product and the related commercial success
- Own the product roadmap
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Write high-level requirements
- Manage all aspects of solution life-cycle, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Strong analytical skills e.g. demonstrated by 3+ years of modeling, or analytics capabilities
- Related proficiency in analytics tools, Tableau, R, etc
- Strategic mindset with a focus on problem-solving
- Relentless intellectual curiosity
- Teamwork; a collaborative nature is essential for success in this role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills