Product Manager, Customer Experience at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Product Manager, Customer Experience
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The beating heart of global supply chains are the logistic real estate assets that aggregate, store, sort, and deliver products. We are that heart. With the largest portfolio of assets in our industry, Prologis acts as a central hub for roughly 2% of the global GDP.
About the team. The Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for aligning the organization around customer centricity. Understanding our customer’s needs defines the core of our team. We gather customer insights through a myriad of channels to identify pain points and opportunities in the customer journey. We work with other Prologis teams to share our insights and translate these into new or improved products & services.
About the role. At Prologis, we’ve only just started developing our digital touch points with customers. As a Manager, Customer Experience, you will be responsible for identifying and further optimizing these digital customer interactions. You will own our customer portal, the Prologis Customer Resource Center (CRC). Additionally, you will work closely with members of the CX team to apply other digital solutions identified through Customer Journey mapping and customer research. You’ll oversee the functional design, development, and implementation of the rollout of these products from start to finish to ensure they meet the customers’ needs and preferences to continuously provide value to our customers.
What’s needed in order to do that
- Act as the primary contact between core team, business owners, CX leads, development team and other internal stakeholders for all aspects of our customer’s digital experiences
- Collaborate with CX leads, core team, (pilot) users and customers to understand and anticipate customer needs and translate them into product requirements
- Use data to understand customer behaviors and refine digital platforms
- Define the vision for the CRC in alignment with the vision for the Facility Management (FM) tool which allows our customers and internal Prologis teams to manage repair & maintenance requests and the Prologis Essentials Marketplace, where our customers can procure products and services.
- Create a product road map based on this vision
- Develop user stories
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize items based on changing requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design, development and in and external roll-out
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaise with stakeholders and end-users to deliver updates
- Involve internal teams for roll-out and adoption of new features
What we will also ask you to do
- Participate in all aspects of customer research; the knowledge and experience you bring from owning the key digital touchpoints is invaluable.
- Continuously look at different and better ways to learn from our customers
- Manage two or more customer accounts; in order to best understand our customers and the markets in which they operate, all of us on the customer team manage customer relationships
Tell us if you’re ready
As an appreciated colleague, you’ll bring customer passion, organizational sensitivity, flexibility, and humor to the team. In addition to that we’re looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of product development
- Experienced working with agile software development
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Skilled at writing Internal, Vendor and Customer Communications
- Basic understanding of customer research
- Experienced with change and capability management
- Ability to use adult learning theories when providing training
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools; Tableau, Salesforce Reporting
- Ability to analyze data and information into workable insights
- Ability to facilitate workshops and large meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with different (large) teams
- Sensitive to but firmly positioned amongst different business priorities
- Account Management experience working with multiple customers
- Open & curious mentality, relationship builder
Hiring Salary Range (for Denver, Colorado location): $110,000 - $150,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-AN1
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Chicago-Downtown Office, Dallas, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, San Francisco, California
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variant is, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.