Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About the role/team:
We are hiring a Product Manager to lead initiatives within our Creation Product Team. Creation is the heart of our user experience. It encompasses everything a Marketing leader does in order to set up how they would like to engage with their customers: from creative content, powerful user segmentation, to configuring campaigns and workflows, to managing channels which they would like to leverage, and even the products that represent their business. The Creation Product Team works very closely with our Design Team and lives by user empathy every day. In this role, you will work closely with internal teams and directly with our customers to help define and prioritize product features related that have a high impact on Iterable’s business. You will have ownership over a broad product portfolio and associated roadmap, delivering delightful and innovative experiences to our customers.
You are passionate about usability and love to work closely with design on the user experience and how customers interact with our product, and are also technical and analytical in nature and can work with engineering to deliver the best solutions. It’s important that you want to help Iterable and our customers grow and succeed. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Product, Creation Experience.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Contribute to the vision and design of the Creation experience
- Serve as the internal “voice of the customer”
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other PMs to ship products
- Understand customer personas and use cases in order to define product requirements and roll out new features and enhancements
- Build use cases and define product requirements to roll out new features and enhancements
- Provide ongoing documentation of customer demands and product functionality
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Thrive on solving complex technical problems and partnering with engineering to translate customer needs
- Can deliver intuitive UI experiences as well as valuable and usable APIs
- Experience working with agile Engineering teams and tools like Jira
- Significant experience with user testing and data analysis
- Proven ability to drive decisions based on business and technical data
- Experience working in a shifting and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player who is able to work independently and who thrives in a startup environment
- Familiarity with user growth and engagement strategies
- Hands-on experience using data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Looker) to deliver insights
- Prior work experience in B2B and B2C markets
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 1/14/21