Product Manager - Core Content
Please review the job details below.
The Product Manager – Core Content Products is responsible for driving profitable growth through the definition, launch, management and marketing of DigitalGlobe Commercial Core Content products with an emphasis on products leveraging content integrated from sources outside the existing DigitalGlobe constellation. These capabilities and products include SAR and SAR derived products, expansions to DigitalGlobe’s satellite constellation, and content from other imagery providers.
The position requires an in-depth understanding of market requirements from buyers and users of satellite and aerial imagery. The position involves close interaction with corporate strategy, key customers, sales, vendors, engineering/development, and operations. A background in geospatial markets, enterprise platform markets, and geospatial/enterprise business models is strongly desired. Job duties include gathering market requirements, developing and executing product business plans, developing product requirements for product development teams, working within a Scaled Agile Framework, and driving opportunities to achieve DigitalGlobe’s goals.
The candidate must be flexible and able to work both in teams, and independently. They must be an organized, self-starter comfortable engaging business and technology decision makers within DigitalGlobe, within partner organizations, and with potential customers. They must possess strong analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills in order to communicate vision, strategy and tactics across multiple stakeholders. As the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings the position requires big-picture vision coupled with the organizational skills and the internal drive to make the product vision a reality.
- Work with product management and sales leads to perform market research and assessment of products requirements
- Develop product roadmaps aligned with the corporate strategy, capabilities, and partner roadmaps
- Develop product requirements that can be used in the Scaled Agile Framework with DigitalGlobe Engineering and Operation teams in the creation of new product capabilities.
- Work with product marketing, sales, and vendors to identify areas for growth and create market positioning that drives adoption of products and differentiating features
- Support Sales in the development of positioning, presentations, and customer visits
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or geospatial related field required. Masters Preferred
- 7+ year’s work experience required. 7+ preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Excellent cross-functional skills across customers, sales, marketing, operations, and engineering
- Ability to be flexible and work independently and in teams.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.