Product Manager - Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 9000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Product Manager for Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) at Conga is responsible for the product direction, planning, execution, and launch of product releases for our CLM technology. Conga thrives on solving our Customers’ business problems and creating raving fans in the process. We have the number one paid app in the salesforce AppExchange. Conga is a salesforce Platinum Partner. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers love. Join the new Product Management team at Conga to help drive the next phase of growth. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Own the research, action plans, and results for your products:
- Implement key product metrics and track performance against targets
- Analyze usage data and trends
- Collect and organize feedback from internal and external stakeholders using surveys, interviews, groups, usability testing (to name a few).
- Provide written summaries, analyses, and action plans which drive improvement in revenue, profit, conversion, usage, satisfaction, and performance
- Manage the backlog effectively. Prioritize based on data and feedback
- Communicate findings and plans. Drive support for plans
- Act as the Product Owner in our Scrum processes. Prioritize, define, clarify
- Own the product definition and refinement process. Describe the problem, draft user stories and acceptance criteria
- Drive product launch activities to help ensure the desired results of planned changes
- Be a subject matter expert on the product and the business
- 2 years of experience in the CLM industry or working for a CLM product
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a product manager role for a SAAS product, preferably related to salesforce
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Strong listening and curiosity behaviors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar
- Technical aptitude sufficient to understand and convey in original written and oral communications with multiple audiences, including Development, Quality Assurance, and DevOps