Product Manager, Coaching Operations at Guild Education
The Product Manager, Coaching Operations is a newly created role, reporting to the VP of Operations Training and Enablement, which will sit at the intersection of data, product, marketing, and technology to help define and implement solutions which enable our coaching teams to help prospective and current students in their education journey, driving positive outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
As Product Manager, Coaching Operations, you will:
- Own the product strategy, roadmap, and delivery against the roadmap, for Guild’s internal tools such that we are enabling our rapidly growing team of 150+ coaches support students throughout their education journey
- Drive the strategic evaluation, selection and implementation of 3rd party tools to enhance the effectiveness of our coaching teams
- Lead cross-functional projects related to optimizing the setup of our tooling, and partner with teams to ensure we are building and deploying internal tools that solve immediate and future business needs
- Create easy-to-understand frameworks that articulate when we should decide to build or buy solutions for our operational problems
- Effectively work with engineers, analysts, and operational partners to prioritize the most impactful work
- Define and advocate for the use of best practices throughout the student facing teams to ensure tools are solving for our operational pain points
In this role you will collaborate closely with: John Romer (Senior Manager, Growth & Strategy), Noah Yetter (Staff Data Engineer), and Beth Hegland (Principal Decision Scientist).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience creating and managing internal tools for large teams including tools like Salesforce, Looker, Zendesk, etc.
- Effective leadership skills - able to collaborate cross-functionally to align on priorities and drive execution of the roadmap with significant attention to detail
- Ability to read and synthesize technical documentation for internal tools
- Analytical, intellectually curious, excellent problem-solver who is comfortable working with messy and unstructured data and making recommendations for improvement.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.