Product Manager - Campaign
Are you a digital AdTech native, where optimizing pay-for-performance campaigns is in your DNA? Are you passionate about applying pay per action models to maximize value to achieve a goal – like helping companies expedite hiring of in-demand tech professionals? If so, join us in our mission, “Connecting Futures Now”. Our world-class, niche career marketplaces, Dice.com, eFinancialCareers.com, and ClearanceJobs.com connect qualified tech and finance professionals with employers who seek them.
We’re seeking a strong product manager for our new campaign management system, a critical part of our key initiative to help employers attract scarce tech talent using pay-for-performance technologies. Leveraging your expertise in campaign management in AdTech/performance marketing/paid search, you will gather, document and prioritize requirements to deliver a delightful, efficient way for users to set up and manage campaigns that perform based on a company’s budget and hiring priorities.
Understanding our vision, strategy and solution dynamics, you’ll focus the delivery team on what’s most important. As an extraordinary communicator, you’ll use Agile methods to translate the product concepts into reality, working closely with technology, user experience design, product marketing, sales, finance, customer service and other product peers.
You’ll test and learn to reduce risk along the way, contributing to the overall solution that must come together for a successful launch. Once launched, you’ll guide iterations to further improve the campaign management system, boosting its value and user experience, applying it to more channels, and increasing efficiency.
- Lead delivery of new campaign management module for managing pay per action campaigns, from high-level concepts to workflow and ultimately detailed requirements.
- Coordinate with other product managers, campaign performance managers, and other key internal stakeholders on how this system fits in the overall solution.
- Own the product backlog of prioritized, actionable user stories to deliver a premier pay-for-performance campaign management solution.
- Use clear verbal and written communication skills to share vision and clarify complex concepts for campaign performance delivery managers, tech, UX, product, marketing, sales, and finance.
- Partner with performance delivery managers, tech, marketing, sales, and customer success to develop release and go-to-market plans, including playbooks, training, and sales empowerment.
- Define product and operational KPIs/dashboards, and interpret analytics to improve results.
- Contribute to vision and strategy for product evolution, monitoring market trends to maintain product differentiation. Drive improvements through informative experiments, A/B testing and MVP mindset en route to scalable solutions.
- Work with Product Marketing, UX on market research and competitive analysis to understand how internal and external users can most effectively use campaign management controls to achieve their hiring goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
You’ll bring hands-on experience in campaign management systems in the AdTech industry, e.g. performance marketing, paid search (SEM, PPC, pay-per-action), campaign/bid management, programmatic ad platforms, auction, yield optimization and ad distribution networks. You enjoy plunging into data, specifying reports/dashboards to make data consumable, and are well-grounded in web technologies and user experience design.
Keys to your success:
- Pragmatic Product Management competencies like personas, competitive analysis, roadmap planning, requirements, user personas, use scenarios, launch/go-to-market planning, lead generation, and training.
- Organized; able to seamlessly multi-task.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, promoting a can-do attitude, acting with urgency to get results, and decisive – willing to take educated risks.
- Blend of Agile expertise (experiment, learn, adapt) with overarching project management techniques to help mitigate risks, balance scope and timelines.
- Anticipate and effectively solve complex problems.
- Consistently listen to customers and users, understanding pain points and delivering solutions that result in outstanding user experiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, IM/Chat, Confluence, SharePoint and other office productivity tools.
- Proficiency with Jira, StoriesOnBoard, ProductPlan (or other comparable product management tools)
- Proficiency with analytics tools like Tableau, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, A/B testing frameworks, etc. is a plus
- Ability to occasionally travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 3+ years of digital product management experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience designing and using pay-for-performance campaign management systems
- Experience scaling campaign management through business process optimization, with continued focus on user/customer satisfaction and service delivery
Nice to Haves:
- Pragmatic Marketing, Agile, and/or PMP certifications
- Experience with HR recruiting / talent management
Job Type: Full-time