Product Manager - Business Intelligence at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Product Manager Business Intelligence reporting to Senior Director of Product to focus on developing internal and external dashboards and business intelligence tools.
As our Product Manager Business Intelligence, you will work to:
- Collect business and system requirements from internal and external customers.
- Create dashboards and reporting to track key performance indicators, build models for strategic projects that will inform executive investment decisions around new product introductions, feature development, and other business investments.
- Lead cadenced reporting to the executive team on business KPIs, product performance, and market trends. Use insights from the metrics to support the product team make data-based decisions.
- Create and manage the business intelligence product roadmap, inclusive of backlog management and sprint prioritization across multiple engineering teams.
- Collaborate with each internal functional area to define metrics, data sources, and dashboard. Collaborate with UX designers, business analysts, and stakeholders for feedback on mockups and prototypes.
- Scope and drive project schedules from design to release.
- Make appropriate trade-offs to achieve business goals within real-world constraints.
- Capture feedback and insights to inform our future roadmap.
- Enable AMP Robotics to achieve targeted business growth through excellent performance metrics and mechanisms.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cross-functional program management. Demonstrated experience managing complex technical programs from conception through delivery and interacting with stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Results oriented. The ability to stay highly organized and multi-task while maintaining great attention to detail, influence across the organization, and exercise high judgement for trade-offs.
- Technical Aptitude. Experience with defining and developing business and product performance metrics, queries, and dashboards.
- Flexibility. Previous startup experience and an unwavering passion and ability to flex the scope required based on the business needs.
- 5+ years of product management experience for business intelligence products
- Desire to be hands-on in developing metrics definitions, queries (i.e. SQL), reports/dashboards
- Proficiency with product management tools (JIRA)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, or related field required
- 3-5 years of product management experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO
- 10% travel
- Please note: This role requires travel, and AMP requires employees who travel to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and, consistent with applicable law, will consider requests for reasonable accommodations based on disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as required by state or local law, where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the Company.
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & Compensation Information: $110,000 - $130,000
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- Nine (9) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays. (salaried employees only).