Product Manager, API at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As an Integration Product Manager at Evolve, you will be challenged to deliver on the vision and roadmap for Evolve’s Integration and API strategy. This critical role will work collaboratively with development, architecture, cross-functional internal teams, as well as external partners to create high-quality, on-time, on-budget products, tools and services for both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate has experience with and is passionate about all aspects of the Product Management lifecycle, is an excellent communicator, is data-driven, empathetic, and has a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality. As an integral member of a growing team in a fast-paced culture, you will have a unique opportunity to greatly influence and strengthen the future of the company.
What you’ll do
- Become a product expert by combining data analysis, competitive research, end user feedback and business goals to create a product vision
- Create, manage, and execute strategic product roadmaps focused on impacting key results at the quarterly and annual level.
- Coordinate and communicate the prioritization of features and enhancements with business stakeholders, technical leaders, other product managers, and external business partners
- Partner with external business stakeholders to uncover opportunities and align on roadmap execution
- Own the end-to-end success of projects from conception and requirements definition through design, development, UAT, launch, and post-launch analysis
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Product Management or related discipline
- Experience as a product manager of technical products driven by APIs
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with experience cultivating a culture of transparency and collaboration with technical and non-technical teams
- Analytically minded. All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected
- Strong competency in product/project management tools
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $90,000 to $120,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.