Product Manager, Amazon Advertising at Choozle
Product Managers at Choozle are responsible for “Discovering and Delivering Value Everyday” by managing and implementing product discovery activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation. We will always need to prioritize, and continually weigh the competing factors of our objectives for our product, our company’s resources, and demands from various stakeholders. Often we will meet with internal and external stakeholders to make sure the software product meets their needs and listen to feedback that may be incorporated into future iterations. We use real-world user data, customer feedback, and product/platform metrics to make evidence-based decisions. We work with Product Marketing to accurately and effectively present deliverables to end users. We work with the Product Engineering team to help optimize the product development process and coordinate product delivery plans.
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience with a focus on media execution through Amazon’s advertising capabilities, to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that achieve key objectives for the product and business, improve our customers' experience, and drive growth.
- Manage the daily activities of the cross-functional teams responsible for identifying marketing campaign performance trends, problems, and opportunities within the Amazon advertising ecosystem and in parallel with our other programmatic channels.
- Act as a translator between the Product Development team and business stakeholders by explaining difficult technical concepts in a way business and client stakeholders can understand, while also being able to convey stakeholder goals and problems to someone who has very little domain knowledge.
- Create buy-ins for the product vision with internal stakeholders and Product Engineering teams.
- Conduct workshops - including assumption mapping, story mapping, hypothesis creation, business/user/tech requirement definition - with stakeholders to inform product development.
- Organize and refine feedback channels - including business strategy, partner/client feedback, iteration feedback, post-release validation/analysis - to inform product development.
- Work with internal stakeholders to adjust to changing priorities/re-prioritization needs.
- Use a discovery process to translate our product strategy into problems and opportunities for our cross-functional Product Development teams to develop, iterate, and deliver solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven work experience in product management and/or a performance-related role within Amazon’s suite of advertising products
- Experience in both running and advising on campaign execution and performance in Amazon’s suite of advertising products
- Experience in the digital advertising and programmatic industries, including knowledge of ad tech trends and techniques, and platforms
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.