Product Manager - Affiliate Services at Ibotta
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager within our Payments Group to lead with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers responsible for the continued success of our Ecommerce Affiliation efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company and continue to grow our Payments products.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably grow our e-commerce business.
- Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Own the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across product development and other departments
- Drive major product initiatives focused on expanding the Ibotta experience to new channels
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies (5+ for SPM)
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it's better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- Experience working with disruptive payment technologies, affiliate marketing networks, and/or mobile applications is required
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
- MBA and/or grad degree from a top program in a similarly relevant field is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.