Product Manager, Accessibility
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for an Accessibility expert to drive the strategic execution of our ‘Culture of Accessibility’ initiative. As part of the Product organization you will be responsible for building a strategic roadmap and driving stakeholders who will implement the tactical elements. You will act as a cross-functional leader working across multiple and disparate stakeholders including but not limited to Customers, Prospects, Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Community and Marketing, while playing an integral role in delivering an enterprise grade Accessibility experience to all of our end users across all existing and to be created products and communication mediums including our help documentation, website and any other customer facing resources.
As an Accessibility expert you should have deep, demonstrable experience with implementing Accessibility program best practices, this may be shown when providing advice on the EASIEST ways to implement accessibility. You must also be able to get feedback to inform product roadmap from key customers and from customer facing resources within Alteryx.
- Create Culture of Accessibility
- Create and Maintain Accessibility Roadmap
- Deliver Quarterly VPAT updates
- Interact with key customers to inform Roadmap vision
- Create supporting content (blogs/videos/accessibility white papers)
- Ensure that all customer facing resources adhere to Alteryx defined standard of Accessibility and drive progress to future desired end state.
- Primary point of contact for inward-facing stakeholders (i.e. development, QA, UX, technical writing and all supporting teams) regarding the value of Accessibility initiatives and relationship to product vision.
- Accessibility Expert
- 3+ years of Product Management, Program Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching accessibility initiatives.
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective documentation skills and can easily articulate complex, technical information to cross-functional teams.
- Domain expertise in data visualization (i.e. smart data profiling, interactive charting, dashboarding, reporting) is a plus.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours