Product Management Associate Director at IHS Markit Digital
This role leads the product strategy for the Polk Automotive Solutions product suite within the IHS Markit Automotive business line, servicing the Retail and Automotive Dealership space. The Polk Automotive Solutions portfolio is comprised of Polk Audiences, Polk Demand Signals, Polk Data Services, and Polk Market Insights. The suite provides automotive marketers the tools and insights critical to developing, activating, and optimizing successful marketing strategies across any channel – TV, Digital, social, direct marketing, and e-mail.
- Product strategy lead for dealership marketing needs within the Polk Automotive Solutions Product suite
- Lead strategy for e-commerce website, including packaging, content and experience.
- Product strategy lead for dealer activation of Polk Audiences and Polk Demand Signal within social, direct marketing, and e-mail channels.
- Collaborate across functions and business lines within IHS Markit to position our portfolio for long term revenue.
- Interacts with members of product development, sales, customer care support, and directly with customers to bring strategic solutions to market.
- 7-10 years in Marketing & Advertising; agency, client, publisher, or data provider
- Understanding of automotive dealership marketing landscape and challenges
- Work effectively as part of a product team and foster team cooperation
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build consensus across groups with competing priorities
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office and SalesForce applications