Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising is seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven, Ecommerce Product Lister who will play a key role in building and managing the portfolio of products on our site. We are a tight-knit, collaborative team, passionate about creativity, attention to detail, and designing solutions to delight and inspire Artifact Uprising customers.
You will be responsible for maintaining all current products onsite, as well as building and listing new products, all while managing the complex listing process in collaboration with cross-functional partners. You understand the importance of the details, have a deep love of problem-solving, and a willingness to tackle the task at hand, no matter how big or small. You have a proven track record of meticulous and self-driven product listing work, as well as experience in production design, and are excited to learn new processes and systems.
*This is a part-time position (under 29.5 hours/week). Days are flexible but preference is Mon-Thurs.
- Build all new products and product optimizations, and make updates to existing products in both our front and backend systems
- Utilize knowledge of our specific systems to anticipate and plan for cross-functional work, and manage the listing process across teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Operations
- Manage end-to-end quality assurance process for all products and updates, and execute necessary and creative solutions
- Support the production of all new products, taking designs through the physical proofing process and preparing files for print and digital implementation
- Produce online imagery assets for product PDPs
- Execute well in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Take initiative to innovate and improve current systems, and always be planning the next steps
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Listing for Ecommerce companies
- Experience reading and writing JSON and XML
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Track record of strong collaboration with cross-functional partners, including designers and engineers
- Strong experience with project management and delivering results under tight deadlines
Also Need To Have
- Understanding of the Artifact Uprising brand and our portfolio of products
- Understanding and regard for digital design and production work including a knowledge of resolutions, bleeds, file types, color and size accuracy, production values, CMYK vs RGB, vectors vs rasters and much more
- Understanding and regard for product photography and photo retouching skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with many moving pieces
- Ability to solve complex problems and ask for help when necessary
- Eagerness to learn new skill and systems
- An online portfolio demonstrating production work with a meticulous eye for the smallest details
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.