Product Line Manager (Identity Access Management, Strong Authentication) at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Management Information Systems
Travel Percentage :25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and supports our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of IAM products and services.
What you will be doing:
- Provide expert-level authentication & authorization product strategies, delivery roadmaps, policy standards and governance controls for both Enterprise and Client-facing IAM programs.
- Collaborate with product teams in the lines of business to understand their future product development offerings and offer solutions that enable FIS growth.
- Assess current authentication framework and standards and evaluate against industry leading practices.
- Deliver comprehensive plans that will continue to modernize the authentication journey while raising the bar on security and driving user experience.
- Lead the strategy and solution roadmap for authentication and authorization for both enterprise and consumer facing Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Accountable for the development and delivery of standards, practices, policies and oversight programs to ensure effective configuration and governance of authentication controls
- Ensure Enterprise, Consumer & Client authentication policies and governance drive the direction of the technology & feature roadmap for FIS
- Identify critical components and strategies required for successful maintenance and deployment of the IAM Authentication architecture and roadmap
- Build and maintain relationships with global partners, including software developers and business representatives with access control issues
- Develop and establish appropriate metrics and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with Security peers to ensure our we pivot and evolve our authentication standards and governance to mitigate current threat & vulnerability risks.
What you bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in IT roles including interactions with senior leadership
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of various multi factor login methods to include: Fido2/webauthn authentication methods, password-less logins, working knowledge of certificate based login methods / PKI
- Experience with strategy definition or program management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading strategy for authentication and authorization products
- In-depth knowledge of IT Identity and Access Management practices, including: Single Sign-On, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture, role-based access control, OAuth, SAML and account provisioning
- Broad knowledge in analysing and applying information security or risk management disciplines
- Experience with cloud identity and access
- Solid understanding of security concepts such as threat, vulnerability and risk assessment
- Experience managing medium capital and operational expense budget
- Ability to define and communicate risk in business-relevant language
- Experience working in a high-pressure dynamic and global environment
Added bonus if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience or certification in Product Management Methodology
- 3+ years’ experience with Consumer Identity & Access Management strategy & tools
- CISSP or CISM Certification highly preferred
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.