Product Go-to-Market, Strategy & Delivery Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Product Go-to-Market, Strategy and Delivery team plays a pivotal role in the FIS Product Management organization, facilitating the successful commercialization and launch of products within the Merchant Solutions division. Acting as a bridge between Product and the commercial business teams, the Product GTMSD team is responsible for driving adoption, usage and customer satisfaction of products, as well as creating effective product and channel proposition strategies that meet business objectives.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for shaping and delivering a number of product strategies for our ISO and Payfac divisions, namely focusing on our Value-Added Services and Expansion initiatives. You will develop and execute proposals for bringing new Value-Add products to market, define product solution sets and requirements for Expansion initiatives, and facilitate the successful end-to-end go-to-market process for products within these channels. Within the role, your key responsibilities will be to:
Drive commercial success of our Value-Added Service products and associated channels, functioning as a central resource within product, marketing and distribution as the product(s) move through their lifecycle
- Support in driving our International Expansion efforts from a Product perspective, with a focus on understanding Product-market fit, developing effective go-to-market processes and ensuring effective delivery of Product propositions in new markets
- Design and implement new idea reviews and recommendations, concept and design development, project management and market introduction
- Develop and test pricing strategies for new product and proposition launches
- Design and develop Product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers and product updates for organizational marketing materials
- Develop Value Propositions, Product Stories, Customer Journey Maps, Competitor and Customer Research Packs, and Proposition Roadmaps
- Develop a concrete Go-to-Market plan and Customer Communications journey in collaboration with Marketing teams
What you bring:
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, hands-on Product innovator with the following attributes:
- 5+ years commercial Product Management or Product Marketing experience with a focus on commercial and go-to-market practices
- Proven hands-on experience of successful launching and commercializing new products, preferably Value-Added Service products within the Financial services sector
- Strong understanding of market analysis, planning, development and management
- Experience of project management methods and techniques to ensure coordination of people, with proven experience of managing high profile complex projects within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Proficiency to operate independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience of working for a Payment Service provider, Fintech company, bank or other financial institution
- Experience of delivering International Expansion projects for a large organization
- MBA degree
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200 - 153,210
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.