The Product Support Analyst is an integral part of the product development team working in a fast-paced environment. Providing support to internal and external customers. You will be solving problems related to our application interfaces inputs, outputs, configuration, or implementation in multiple markets. You will be required to research, document and provide solutions to support tickets as well as identifying proactive solutions. You will also own creating and updating data coverage maps and other reports that will be used by the Product development team. These reports will be used to understand coverage, data quality and to identify holes in our products as well as the data of our partners. This position is an analytical and slightly technical position to help guide the future product suite.
What You Are Accountable For
- Own internal and external product support requests; Triage, track, and ensure adequate closure
- Understanding the Prove product solutions and their features to proactively identify potential issues
- Analyzing data, summarize and report results to the stakeholders
- Own the Prove data coverage testing process to document existing data coverage and identify gaps
- Establish yourself as the bridge between the Engineering, Sales, and Onboarding teams to ensure these cross-departments have an adequate understanding of the Prove solutions
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations.
- Create and maintain product documentation which may include release notes, user guides, API documentation and marketing materials
- You don’t need to be an engineer, but you need to speak the engineering language (APIs services, technical systems, SaaS consumption and delivery).
- Promoting, maintaining, and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- Two to five years of experience in Product or Software as a business or support analyst in a fast-paced scaling environment
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies
- Exceptional analytical, process-oriented, evaluative, and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others, including various levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and detail oriented
- BS degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of :
- Windows Operating Systems and MS Office
- Testing/troubleshooting RESTFul APIs
- Identity authentication domain
- Agile/Scrum Methodology