Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Product Support Analyst is an integral part of the product development team working in a fast-paced environment. Providing support to internal and external customers. You will be solving problems related to our application interfaces inputs, outputs, configuration or implementation. You will be required to research, document and provide solutions to support tickets as well as identifying proactive solutions. You will also own creating and updating data coverage maps and other reports that will be used by the Product development team. These reports will be used to understand coverage, data quality and to identify holes in our products as well as the data of our partners.
What You Are Accountable For
- Own internal and external product support requests; Triage, track, and ensure adequate closure
- Understanding the Prove product stack to proactively identify potential issues
- Own the Prove data coverage testing process to document existing data coverage and identify gaps
- Analyzing data, summarize and report results to the stakeholders
- Establish yourself as the bridge between the Engineering, Sales, and Onboarding teams
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations
- Promoting, maintaining and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- Two to five years of experience in Product or Software as a support analyst in a fast-paced scaling environment
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies
- Exceptional analytical, process-oriented, evaluative, and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others, including various levels of management
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and detail-oriented
- BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of:
- > Windows Operating Systems and MS Office
- > SQL database technologies is a PLUS
- > Testing/troubleshooting RESTFul APIs
- > Identity authentication domain
A compensation package composed of a base salary, bonus and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description