As the third member of the design team, you'll be involved in the product development process from start to finish. From brainstorming entirely new features to designing usable flows and beautiful interfaces, you'll exercise your full range of product, interaction, and visual design skills on a daily basis. You’ll play a major role in shaping the future of our market-leading bonus, rewards, and recognition platform.
• Work out of beautiful Boulder, CO (if you enjoy the outdoors, this might be for you) in our casual environment complete with office dogs.
• Collaborate with a small team of smart & passionate creators.
• Contribute to our fun, family-friendly, and low-key work culture.
• Make work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
• 3+ years of design experience for web and mobile
• Strong visual design aesthetic
• Experience with usability testing (live or remote)
• Understanding of working within and building design systems
• Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices
• Self-starter who can work independently and handle ambiguity
• Good collaborator with engineers and across departments
• Experience with producing marketing materials for digital and/or print
We believe in:
• Providing a delightful user experience.
• Simple, intuitive interfaces.
• Being agile (lowercase ‘a’).
Read about our culture: https://github.com/bonusly/un-handbook
Read about our benefits: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/bonusly/benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.