Product Designer (Mid to Senior Level) at Bonusly
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
Bonusly is seeking a Mid to Senior level Product Designer that wants to be part of a high growth company thriving in the fast evolving employee experience industry. At Bonusly, Product Designers are responsible for designing solutions based on product vision, research, and architecture best practices with a focus on the needs and experience of our users. Sound like fun? Come and join us!
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
�At Bonusly, you’ll…
- create and deliver web and interaction designs
- analyze the use of our product and propose improvements, changes and new functionality
- apply strong visual design aesthetic to our product
- design across multiple screen sizes and devices
- create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- contribute to and collaborate on component libraries and/or design systems
- pose and analyze different tests to verify product hypotheses
- collaborate to define solutions and iterate based on usability testing and feedback
- share customer feedback and is an advocate for customer needs within Bonusly
- facilitate solution brainstorming with teams by bringing customer voice and best design practices
- produce marketing materials
💚 You’re a great fit if you…
- have 3+ years of product design experience for web and mobile
- can show us a portfolio showcasing your skills in product, interaction, and visual design
- are experienced designing in Figma, Sketch, or other collaborative design tools
- have previous experience leading or collaborating on a product team
- enjoy and have experience taking a product from idea to market
- are comfortable with HTML and CSS best practices and using GitHub (You don’t have to be an engineer but you know what a PR is and have made one)
🎉 Benefits and opportunities include...
- collaborating with a small team of smart & passionate creators
- making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees
- being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company
- flexible “work-from” policies
- fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- progressive vacation policy
- 401(k) with employer matching
- subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development
- Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work to #seek-and-embrace-diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.