Product Consultant (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Product Consultant, you are responsible for consulting customers through the implementation process and ensuring there is strong long-term system adoption. This position requires problem-solving, and the ability to consistently think outside of the box to provide solutions that fit customer needs and objectives.
The Product Consultant reports to the Implementation Manager.
You will also:
- Launch customers on product(s) contracted
- Acquire knowledge of all facets of the implementation process and apply functional knowledge
- Provide consult and recommendations on best practices
- Work with customers following implementation to make sure software is being adopted and workflow processes are being followed
- Evaluate, edit and update PC documentation
- Maintain high metrics for post launch survey results
- Six (6+) months of related experience required
- Ability to train and teach others how to use our product(s)
- Ability to create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Ability to identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain exceptional cross-team communication
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- One (1) or more years of related experience
- Passion for fitness or sports: i.e. Crossfit, Zumba, Martial Arts, or Yoga
- Prior experience as a fitness instructor, personal trainer
- Prior experience using member management software
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.