Product and Implementation Trainer
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity - by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, our place as one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!Job Description
The Product and Implementation Trainer's primary responsibility is to support Conga’s strategic partners with their portfolio of customers by committing to their success and working relentlessly to remove barriers to adoption. This position will require up to 25% travel and primary initiatives include:
● Developing a training curriculum to support partners who are implementing Conga’s suite of solutions
● Collaborating with Conga’s professional education, professional services, product, and partner teams to incorporate best practices with the training content
● Delivering training classes to Conga’s strategic partners, including: virtual, in-person, webinars, etc.
● Continuously improving the partner training methodology to support their needs
Who you are:
● A change agent that can analyze multiple problems, then develop and drive solutions
● You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist.
● You understand the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformational efforts.
● You see the big picture, but also have the tenacity and excitement to execute against your customer's business goals
● As a professional, you have the ability to communicate strategically depending on your audience, from executives to salesforce admins.Qualifications
● 3+ years experience in SaaS, project management, partner training, end user training, technical administrator training
● Previous experience working with technical consultants and Legal / Contracts / Procurement teams, including senior leaders within those functions (ie: Chief Legal Officer)
● 5+ years of experience with technology stack and customization of: Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Smartsheet, Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certifications a plusAdditional Information
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.