Product Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
FIS is hiring a Product Analyst I for the Pricing Data Services group in Jacksonville, FL (other locations may be considered.) This is an opportunity to work with a global team that provides software product offerings to assist clients in validating the valuations of investment assets in their portfolios and their end-client’s portfolios. As a member of the team, there is an opportunity to interact with colleagues and clients across a number of different roles, in different parts of the world, in the interest of growing this new and exciting product offering.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Work with closely with product management leadership to advance the strategy of the product
- Gather and document business requirements, and gain approval of these such requirements
- Translate business requirements into user stories for developers
- Provide second level product support when client service analysts need an additional level of consultation around system issues / inquiries.
- Help with pre-sales product demonstrations
- Ad hoc special projects for senior management
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, the desire to become a product SME & excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Experience as a Product or Business Analyst, preferably within the FinTech space, who can break down complex issues and devise strategies to effectively move forward, will do very well in this role.
- You are very organized and detail-oriented; able to work with shifting priorities
- You love analyzing issues and devising efficiencies to better the client experience
- You are looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Financial technology industry experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.