Product Analyst at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
This Product Analyst Role at Zayo is primarily responsible for conducting analytics in our Strategic Customer Group that supports Zayo’s Commercial /Offer Management function. The role is responsible for data analysis, financial modeling, SF.com product support, and assisting the Product & Offer Management team in the service and ultimate presentation of business recommendations to Senior Leadership focused on high dollar opportunities related to deals for our most important Customers.
- Responsible for business analysis and recommendations resulting from such analysis
- Responsible for developing presentations that summarize business analysis
- Responsible for data integrity in support of business analysis
- Accountable for independently gathering key data and inputs from owners across the organization
- Responsibility for gathering key information on the competitive environment and conducting analysis
- Proactive and regular interaction with key stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Engineering, and Legal
- 1-3+ years of experience in similar role preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, engineering, economics or other degree requiring analytical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams, and strong interpersonal skills for supporting and advising sales teams on proper systems and process
- Proficiency in Google or MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoints, & Google Docs is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave