Product Analyst Specialist (EIAM Technical Product Owner) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and support our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of IAM products and services.
What you will be doing:
Drive our Enterprise Identity & Access Management transformation strategy, dramatically improving employee experience, increasing security and delivering measurable value to the organization. Be a liaison between the business and the development team to articulate business intent and value in the form of user stories that the development team can solution.
Guides development teams utilizing Agile software development principles to create and deliver software applications that meet business, client, and company goals. Experienced in delivery of SailPoint integrations including abstraction layer services and UX design that will help facilitate the transformation of the Enterprise.
- Familiar with Identity Governance products ie SailPoint IIQ preferred
- Experienced in abstraction layer services
- Experienced in UX analysis and design
- Expert in Agile methodology
- Experience with Application onboarding/integration for lifecycle management
- Understands product strategy, market, industry, and client goals.
- Works with the Product Owner Manager to understand the product strategy, market, industry, and customers
- Shares the Product vision with the team
- Owns and Maintains the Product and Sprint Backlogs with good prioritization skills
- Creating the overall Sprint Release Plan with input from the team
- Participate in Sprint Review and provide direction to the team for final deployment
- Works with stakeholders to listen and analyze the business problem statement and convert that into user stories for the team to solution.
- Reviews and provides feedback to test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made to the application meet the acceptance criteria, client business statement, and application integrity.
- Mentor, guide, advise and or check the work of less experienced Product Owners
- Works with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
- Articulates product vision and user stories in a manner clearly understandable to development teams
- Manages backlog of user stories for one or more products.
- Applies Agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation of ongoing work product.
- Leads planning and review meetings to communicate feedback on development achievements
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- 5 - 10 years of experience in agile technology roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- Deep experience with SailPoint technology to include customization
- Knowledge of Agile Manifesto & 12 Principles of Agile
- Expert as an Agile Product Owner
- Expert in Writing and Breaking user stories
- Expert in managing and prioritizing a Product Backlog
- Expert in Release Planning
- Expert in Sprint Planning
- Talented at building relationships with stakeholders, teams, and clients
- Proficient in techniques that can be used to understand the business problem statement
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
Added bonus if you have:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- API Security and Microservices
- CISSP Certification
- AWS Experience
- UX analysis and design
- Profound understanding of abstraction layers and knowledge on how to integrate with abstracted UI and orchestration
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.