Product Analyst II at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Recordkeeping Technology Solutions (RTS) team is an operations team responsible for business tasks required to implement new Retirement Recordkeeping capabilities and enhance/support existing capabilities. This includes, but not limited to, Product Ownership, Business Analysis, Business Readiness, Communication, Solution Assessment, Solution Design, and Quality Assurance activities.
What you will be doing:
The Product Analyst II acts as a consultant and partner with the business community working with project teams in support of Retirement Operations applications and processes. The Product Analyst II elicits, clarifies and translates business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which business and technical solutions are developed. The Product Analyst II is responsible for defining (and/or redefining) business needs in order to reengineer business processes. The analyst will be expected to analyze end to end processes across a multitude of systems in order to understand and develop the optimal client experience as well as reduce costs to the firm. The Product Analyst II will work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met. The Product Analyst II generally works on projects of medium to high complexity. The Product Analyst II will lead projects and initiatives in support of FIS Recordkeeping Operations (TRP) priorities. The Product Analyst II will coach and mentor other team members in both the Product Analyst role and business knowledge to assist in project delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for analyzing and defining business issues, opportunities, enhancements and implementing business solutions.
- Assesses the capabilities of the business to achieve changes needed to meet project and client needs in order to meet and achieve strategic goals.
- Drives and coordinates business readiness on all complexities of projects (i.e., associate communications, policy and procedure changes, coordination of job training aids, etc.).
- Develops work plans to identify activities, techniques, dependencies, deliverables, and stakeholders to manage the requirements effort for medium to high complexity projects.
- Executes projects using sound project management and leads requirements activities on medium to large projects, directing and coordinating team members responsible for analytical activities through oversight of the project to successful execution. May require working through vendors or contractors as well as internal project participants.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced business analysts including: training on all facets of project management.
What you bring:
- Experience in Business Analysis and/or Process Design/Redesign.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently.
Added bonus if you have:
- Retirement Plan knowledge and experience
- Experience with FIS/Omni suite of recordkeeping products: OmniPlus, Omnipay, etc.
- Experience working with Agile development methodology.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.