Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of retirement solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From record keeping technology and plan administration and compliance solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing
Incumbent in this role are part of the team responsible for creating a world class experiences across all digital properties available to FIS customers.
The Product Analyst synthesizes data from multiple sources and proactively consults with Product Owners and other stakeholders to provide business insights that enable strategic business objectives. In this capacity, the Senior Product Analyst is responsible for monitoring and improving the client experience for individual investors within an assigned domain through: (1) the review of daily performance information (2) investigations of potential client experience improvement opportunities (3) contributions to the prioritization and decision making process for implementing changes to platform and (4) partners with technology to ensure technical changes to the platform are defined and tested appropriately.
At times, the Product Analyst may also play the role of a Product Owner. In doing so, incumbents in this role will work independently to lead a delivery team and will provide coaching, support and direction to the cross-functional delivery team.
- Solution delivery
- Monitoring and managing client experience
- Business analysis
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
What you bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Developing professional role.
- Usually with only a few years of experience, works on moderately complex assignments, exercising judgment within defined procedures.
- Receives little instruction on day to day work and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Digital Design and Transformation experience
- An Agile mindset, with experience leading product roadmap development and delivery
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience as a Product Owner in Financial Services or Digital Delivery
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.