Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate User Experience Researcher—with strong technical skills—to provide the human perspective gained through usability studies and customer interviews (we have a lot of valuable feedback from a highly engaged community). You demonstrate excitement to learn from various technology and operational teams to get to know what the Quantum Metric experience means for our customers and partners and their ecosystems. You’ll gain insights from both qualitative methods as well as quantitative methods obtained from using Quantum Metric on Quantum Metric (we call it Pivot. You’ll live here) and inform how we invest to improve the most valuable user (customer) experience.
You will discover, define, develop and help deliver the plan for customer enablement. This is product enablement with continuous product design. This is Quantum Metric on Quantum Metric University. We empower our customers, partners and internal teams to build better products—faster.
- Identify actionable insights and opportunities through exploratory analysis
- Understand both product and enablement content solutions that tie business needs to successful outcomes for our customers
- Discover account enablement, adoption and maturity states
- Design plans for account growth opportunities with enablement
- Design, build and maintain Quantum Metric University lab environment (with Product Engineering)
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Customer Success, and other analytics teams to identify and prioritize opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Integrate enablement and adoption reporting from Quantum Metric and Quantum Metric University into Salesforce and other necessary systems (with Sales Operations)
- Show the associated value (opportunity cost & customer benefit) for every product enablement asset to inform data-driven decisions
- 3+ years of professional experience in user experience research
- Past experience developing, implementing, or managing digital solutions
- Solid understanding of web technologies, analytics, front-end development, and best practices for UX/UI
- A portfolio showing how you have executed different user research methods and demonstrated the impact of your research to influence product strategy and/or user experience
- Strong knowledge of when/how to use different research methods, and the ability to be human-centered, organized, creative, and empathetic
- Proactive, inquisitive, have a natural empathy for users (our customers)
- You love translating research questions into a clear research plan you can help deliver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that let you illustrate and share research plans, findings, and insights creatively and persuasively
- Socially competent and be able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Tealeaf preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Psychology or Computer Science or other related field preferred
- This team is the dream team. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. We empower our people—internally as well as our customers. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring passion, persistence and integrity into every day
- Amazing product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf