Principal Product Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who we are looking for
LogRhythm is seeking a Principal Product Manager that will lead the product lifecycle for the LogRhythm platform and analytics engines. The Principal Product Manager directs research, design, and development activities to maximize business value for LogRhythm and its customers. As a key contributor to the product management team, you will partner in development of strategies and activities related to development of the product roadmap, innovation, profit ability, and differentiation. This highly visible role reports to the Chief Product Officer and will function within our overall products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s platform delivers security outcomes through data analytics including machine learning as well as integrated threat intelligence and security content. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead
- Curate expertise in currently available analytics technologies and values while formulating a vision and direction for solving the future needs of the security industry
- Solicit customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of objectives and requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Perform key analysis of market trends and competitive movement
- Develop and measure objectives and key results for the platform
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Function strategically and tactically to ensure that organizational objectives are met, and priorities are aligned to desired outcomes.
- Maintain a technical working relationship with technology partners.
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
Required skills, background, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in a senior product management role building enterprise scale analytics, Big Data, or security software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product management team leadership and personnel management a plus.
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $175-190k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - August 6, 2021
- Reporting to: - Chief Product Officer
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.