Principal Product Manager, Search & Match
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI/UX design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear alignment and line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space as well as technology and search
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale and customer need to drive product priorities
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of relevant product management or product design experience with focus on consumer software products and technologies for web and mobile
- 2+ years of experience managing consumer search products, functionality, interfaces, and experiences (marketplace transactional search and solr experience a plus)
- Experience with search, algorithms, taxonomies, ontologies, reference data, recommendation engines, rules engines, featured/ad listings, merchandising, and ecommerce. Back-end of Search solutions.
- Strong user experience design (UX) and customer experience design (CX) skills. Front-end of Search solutions.
- Experience with User Engagement metrics as well as Search Relevancy and Information Retrieval metrics. Measuring success of Search solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with subscription based services, including software and advertising products
- Experience with being a Product Owner or Team Lead in an Agile environment
- Experience with Lucene, Solr, Elastic, or other search technologies (Solr preferred)
- Experience with machine learning, taxonomies, ontologies, auto-suggests, auto-correct, type ahead, and other core search functions
- Experience with A/B Testing, User Testing, Data-driven, Design thinking, Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Passion for mobile and consumer technology
- B.S. in Computer Science or User Experience Design, MBA a plus
- Digital healthcare background preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!