POS Integration Senior Programmer
Envysion is a growing and continuously evolving provider of software & video-based analytics. We were ranked #338 on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500! Our company is tight knit and we recognize the importance of collaborative, agile development. Come join our team and work in our gorgeous, brand-new, custom-built office, right outside of Boulder, Colorado complete with an amazing view of the Flatirons.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for owning certain parts of our Data Integration process, ensuring that integrations are performed and data is available and presented to customers who will use it to make real business decisions. The ideal candidate has an intellectual curiosity and affinity for answering questions by finding the right combination of insights and assembling it a meaningful way. This candidate should have proficient database skills, experience with data transformation/normalization processes.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include::
- Managing the development of Point of Sale Adapters
- Support Sales Engineering as they evaluate opportunities from a Data Perspective.
- Troubleshoot Data/parsing Issues
- Understand and own the process of collecting data from the customer POS to successfully loading the data into our reporting tool.
- Attend status meetings with the rest of the organization to update status and answer questions on Data Integration projects.
- Contribute to prioritization and analysis of new third-party data integrations (Point-of-Sale systems; other data systems)
What we hope you have...:
- 6+ years in technology organizations
- 2+ in Product Management
- Experience with programming languages
- Basic Linux experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience working with relational databases; proficient in SQL
- Strong ability to understand data relationships, data schemas
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst and/or Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Engineering desired
Envysion is a growing and continuously evolving provider of software & video-based analytics. We were ranked #338 on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500! Come join our team and work in our gorgeous, brand-new, custom-built office, right outside of Boulder, Colorado complete with an amazing view of the Flatirons.
While we have a ‘startup feel’ at Envysion – we’re a proven, stable and growing company with a very bright future. Today we have grown to offer our clients the ability to use video as an analytical tool to help improve customer service/retention, coach employees, and increase profitability. We offer a unique opportunity to our clients, as well as our employees.
Candidates that we search for are those that have a hunger for knowledge, a passion for collaboration, and a mind for expansion. We look for the very best people that believe adding value to our clients is the top priority and get excited about disruptive technology. We thrive to be a world-class technology company situated right here in the heart of the Denver/Boulder area.
Culture & Perks
- Fun, casual & collaborative work environment
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities
- Brand new, open floor plan office, including a game room, and locker room/showers
- Benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, annual bonus plan and Friday Beer:30
- Loaded kitchen with tons of snacks/drinks & our very own latte machine
- Monthly happy hours to spend time with your work family
- Quarterly wellness challenges with awesome prizes
- Recognition cash spot awards for awesome performance
Envysion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.