Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve Photo Editors are a team of experienced photographers who ensure that every Evolve listing features compelling, accurate photos of the home. High quality, professional photos are essential for the success of a vacation rental home, and as a Photo Editor, you are directly involved in that success. You will be responsible for editing images that are taken by our team of professional photographers in the field, assessing those images for marketing the property accurately, and communicating with the professional photographers to answer questions and improve the quality of their work.
The right candidate for this position is a self-starter with advanced Photoshop skills and an expert eye for photo composition. In this role, you’ll be required to work with a sense of urgency, maintaining a high volume of edits without sacrificing quality.
What you’ll do
- Edit HDR real estate photos using Photomatix and Photoshop
- Communicate clearly and effectively with professional photographers in the field to maximize quality and answer questions
- Track work and progress through our CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with multiple other Evolve teams, communicating and editing photos for property updates, owner requests, and new listing builds
- Create a consistent end product throughout the editing process
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years experience in Photoshop required
- 2+ years of photography experience required
- Experience in Photomatix preferred
- Experience in real estate photography preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role, compensation is based on a base pay range of $19.23 - $21.63/hour ($40,000 - $42,500 annualized for 40-hour work week) depending on relevant experience. This role is also eligible to earn a monthly bonus based on individual performance ($100 - $400/month).
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.