Office 365 Consultant
About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 16 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Office 365 Consultant
KG Lewis is seeking an experienced consultant with deep Office 365 experience. The consultant will be responsible for creating a usage and development governance policy and will implement best practice processes for the enterprise platform. The policy documents will cover SharePoint (lists, libraries, permissions, page customizations), PowerApps, Flow, Planner, Resources, Teams and Groups use, security, and development cases. The resulting Governance Policy will be implemented as a standard for all departments. The consultant plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy customer relationships. This is a short term, full time, project-based consulting engagement.
- Gain consensus on decisions and ensure that appropriate practices are employed to deliver high quality results
- Partner with internal client teams to develop trust and solid working relationships
- Deliver current and future state documents for Office 365 platform usage and standards
- Recommend on best practices for sustaining Office 365 platform
- Deliver Governance Policy on Office 365 Apps and Environment settings
- Complete and deliver on all assignments and requests, ensure alignment with project deliverables
Required Education, Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
- Deep understanding of Office 365
- Experience with creating a governance policy and process to support and sustain the Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Able to review current Office 365 environment and recommend and implement environment changes to meet best practices and performance
- Ability to transfer knowledge of Office 365 platform settings and governance issues to IT resources
- Expert level skills with Office 365 permissions and Active Directory groups.
- Experience with Office 365 security settings
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong ability to develop solid working relationships and build trust
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Consulting experience with proven ability to successfully deliver on client projects
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.