Natural Science Liaison at Sunday
Sunday is working to improve the connection between people and the land by making caring for your lawn simple and smart. We believe the Sunday Way will lead to reductions in the amount of water, fertilizer and pesticide used in lawns and gardens, our core principle is to “help people grow”.
The Sunday Science Office is seeking a Natural Science Liaison to join our team. The Natural Science Liaison will support internal and external scientific communication.
- Communication: gather, summarize, interpret, and communicate technical, science-based information to Sunday team members of all disciplines and backgrounds. Assess existing product and content for accuracy and tone and address communication needs for short and long-term product development strategy.
- Collaboration: work from the Science office as a liaison to cross-functional team members in customer experience (CX), marketing, and product development.
- Leadership: determine priorities and lead initiatives to enhance the integration of Science into other facets of the company.
- Support: design and deliver internal training opportunities in lawn and garden science, working to develop foundational content based on the latest scientific findings and build out content for a variety of audience needs. Work closely with CX to support customer inquiries.
- Education: Degree in plant and soil sciences (agronomy, horticulture, soils, etc.), science communication, or adjacent fields.
- Communication: Excellent verbal, written, and enhanced media skills. Ability to communicate with mixed methods to meet organizational needs.
- Organization: Skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously that meet objectives and program needs within prescribed timelines.
- Initiative: Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion: Enthusiasm for education and learning.
- Sunday team members come from all walks of life and are driven to study and care for the natural world. You’re encouraged to show us why you could be an outstanding science communicator, problem solver, and strategic supporter to our Company.