NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
This role is a leadership role in the Cloud Infrastructure Product Management team with a focus on sales and partner communication and enablement. This role will lead our strategy to identify key segments and routes to market and develop plans and execute our enablement of the NetApp sales teams, technical pre-sales teams, partners, and service and support organizations. The individual filling this role will work to be seen as the product expert and work with sales to enable, win competitive situations, and provide industry horizontal and vertical expertise in the Cloud Infrastructure business. This role will lead several efforts in defining our Cloud Infrastructure products and solutions including:
- Working with sales, partners, and industry analyst to help define customer needs
- Work directly with the other product management teams, development teams, and business leaders to identify and implement key customer requirements into product plans
- Provide expertise on the competitive landscape and lead efforts to articulate and evangelize the NetApp unique capabilities
- Work closely with our sales and technical pre-sales community to identify and target key market segments and accounts
- Drive a process to educate, communicate and build communities with our sales and partner teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Marketing experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent understanding of NetApp’s products and services technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
- This position is responsible for managing many tasks for multiple large groups, a department or departments, or a function within a country or global geographic area.
- The focus of this role is on creating and influencing strategy and policy.
- The potential impact of decisions made by this individual has significant operational or financial impact
- This individual will apply in-depth knowledge to solve broad issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long- range plans.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees and employees within and outside of their function and organization, and demonstrate favorable results through providing leadership to the function.
- Utilizes people skills and available people manager tools to critically impact the growth of an individual within the company and career.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as an individual contributor and a minimum of 5 years as a people manager is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Sciences Degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, critical projects is required.
What You'll Love About Us
· Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
· Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
· Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
· Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
· Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
· Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now, more game-changing developments are in the pipeline, and behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!