Member Engagement Specialist at Photobucket:
Through continuous innovation and optimizations, we look to build a seamless journey of Photobucket and its digital ecosystem. Photobucket is looking for an energetic, self-starter to join our Member Engagement Team. The Member Engagement Specialist role provides support to our large user base via multiple channels including email, live chat, and social media. Specialists answer questions related to user accounts, billing, account recovery, and troubleshooting issues.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Customer Service role, ideally with a SAAS company.
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and measurable results that demonstrate quality customer care.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of owning your work
- Provide support and solutions on the web-based application via email.
- Answering general questions about Photobucket, “how-to” type questions and helping Members navigate the new website and mobile apps.
- Attempting basic troubleshooting for technical issues
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Resolving customer complaints and billing inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
- Professional and effective written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues/projects at one time and communicate status and resolution effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to solve problems independently as well as work well with various team members across different departments.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, including spelling and grammar.
- Comfortable working with major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Knowledge of Zendesk preferred, but not mandatory.
This is who we are:
Members 1st - We are committed to delivering the best overall experience to our Members
Extreme Ownership - We are passionate about what we do and we’re eager to take it further
Continuous Innovation - We are objectively critical and curious to foster growth
Team Oriented - We take a collaborative and informative approach to solving problems
Enthusiastic for Success - We are solutions oriented, positive and make it fun
Photobucket is a leading site for image sharing, hosting and storage solutions for your images. With 16 years of experience and a passionate following, we are accelerating our innovation in the photos space with a new platform to deliver more value to our subscribers and help everyone share and enjoy their digital photos. Join our growing team in our Denver offices!
Photobucket offers a full package of benefits including: medical, vision, dental, gym reimbursement, etc.
How to Apply: If interested, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]