Manager, Product Support + Operations
Guild is hiring for a Manager, Product Support + Operations for Guild’s Marketplace Expansion team, leading partner product delivery and internal operations for academic partners leveraging Guild’s Academic Partner portal, Roll Call, to manage their relationship with Guild.
In this role, you'll ensure that "it works" - doing whatever it takes to connect the dots between partner and Guild systems, enabling seamless student experiences as we scale technology products from ~10 to ~25 academic partners in 2020. This role will report to Chandler Koglmeier, VP of Product and Marketplace Expansion.
As a Manager of Product Support + Operations you will:
- Leading operational delivery for your product, including working with the business intelligence and data quality teams to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are sufficient or needed to supplement the technology, and piloting operations solutions to serve as prototypes for future product enhancements.
- Create and lead product training and onboarding for new partners and end users
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of interface bugs and data issues.
- Be a key member of the Academic product team, helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Hire and train a team of product support + operations associates to support Guild’s growing network of partners.
- Be the bridge between product, external stakeholders and Guild internal operations, ensuring everything “works”.
- Facilitate product release lifecycle for partners, including producing product update notes, and product marketing for feature changes and additions.
- Partner closely with Technical Program Management, MOPS, Account Management, and Marketplace Delivery organizations to ensure timely and effective launches of new partners and re-launches of current partners.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of total experience in similar or related roles such as technical customer success or support preferably from dynamic cross-functional organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships were essential to the business’ success
- Organization with a high attention to detail; ability to manage high-level progress and small details
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong relationships, inspire confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- A structured, analytical, systems and process-oriented mindset. You can simplify and present complex problems and issues in an easy-to-understand manner, review existing products & process, identify gaps and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and debate issues to identify the best possible outcome
- Commitment to understanding technical matters outside own area of expertise
- Excitement about delivering high quality experiences for partners, and then hiring and training a team to do the same.
- Interest in to take data-driven approach to partner management to increase satisfaction
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.