Manager, Product Owners at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
As the Manager Product Owners for LogRhythm, the successful candidate will help lead the Product Owner practice across our Boulder and India locations. This leader will be instrumental in supporting and further evolving our Agile culture and Product Owner Community of Practice. This leader will support the Sr. Director Engineering Shared Services and work with a talented engineering leadership team executing LogRhythm’s platform and product strategy focused on enterprise log management/analytics and NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market leadership. The successful candidate must have experience leading complex agile and operational transformations in large organizations.
LogRhythm is a company that highly values our track record of leading innovation, dedication to customer success, and a focus on our people and culture. The successful candidate will be a passionate advocate for these values and contribute to our culture of customer driven success.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Lead and support the continued evolution of our agile practices across the enterprise.
- Lead and support the Product Owner Community of Practice by facilitating collaboration of cross-organizational teams to establish, develop and roll out new and enhanced capabilities.
- Recognized as the “go to” leader and trusted advisor for their product set. They remove blockers for and work collaboratively with their team of Product Owners.
- Communicate value and status to various stakeholders and levels of management.
- Strong partnership with both Engineering and Product Management leadership to ensure alignment on process and seeing strategy through to execution.
- Ensure that the LogRhythm engineering organization is meeting business, customer, community, partner and quality objectives.
- Lead and inspire the Product Owner team. Solidify succession plans and enhance management capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
- Be a respected leader in the company and the industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within LogRhythm. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity.
- Be an effective spokesperson and champion for the LogRhythm platform and the engineering team both inside and outside of LogRhythm.
- Work closely and engage with direct reports and peers to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Work especially closely with Product Management and Marketing teams to obtain prompt resolution to key business issues likely to impact product release schedules, product requirements, product quality, and business operations.
- Experience with progressive Product Owner responsibility, including leading, mentoring and coaching.
- Experience operating within a Scaled Agile Framework in a large engineering organization.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing enhanced product development processes that shorten release cycles and improve “time to market” for new products.
- A highly-driven leader that is known to deliver in high growth and highly dynamic environments.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates multi-functional, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Proven history of retaining, developing, motivating, and mentoring highly effective teams.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.