Manager of Product Operations at SonderMind (Greater Denver Area, CO)
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you'll make an impact
As our Manager of Product Operations you will lead our Product Operations teams and work closely with other Product leaders to optimize our processes and provide a delightful experience for both internal users and external clients and providers. You will lead a team that becomes the subject matter experts on our Product, resolves key issues impacting customers, communicates to the business about our roadmap and feature releases, and guides processes to help our product team work more efficiently You will also drive strategic product initiatives directly with the product managers. In this position, you will bring a mix of strong product management and/or operations experience that includes a keen attention to detail, innovative outside of the box problem solving and creative solutions, exceptional execution skills, and the ability to define and deliver a compelling vision that drives business outcomes. This reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
Success Looks Like
- Improving and executing systems that improve SonderMind’s product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Summarizing and reporting on trends and themes in support tickets, product feedback, etc
- Documenting processes and communicating them with the product team and stakeholders
- Solving issues as a result of product gaps between automated and manual processes
What you'll do
- Lead the Product Operations team to own and operationalize new cross-functional product processes that help drive alignment and deliver value to the business and to customers
- Scale product knowledge throughout the company, serving as as ambassador for the product organization and product processes
- Work cross-functionally with product management and business stakeholders to develop workflows that drive successful experiences and business outcomes
- Collaborate with Product Managers on developing new solutions to our product
- Engage with users and provide scaled support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation
- Strategize and optimize product team operations by supporting Product Leaders and Product Managers with analyses and process improvements
- Operationalize feature rollouts in partnership with Product, Marketing, Support, and other teams to ensure smooth and successful go-to-market
- Own third party application that are powered in the product to ensure a unified experience
- User Focused: ability to "put yourself in our user's shoes" and focus on the needs, wants, and expectations of our users. Understanding their pain points and perspective.
- Drive for Results: bias for action, high intrinsic motivation, thrives under pressure, maximizes opportunities, and makes bold decisions at the right times.
- Balancing Stakeholders: understands the expectations and needs of both internal and external stakeholders, taking a proactive approach to shaping, influencing,and aligning stakeholder interests.
- Inspires & Motivates: creates a compelling vision and greater sense of purpose that others are drawn to follow; creates an environment in which others are motivated and empowered to excel, sharing ownership & bringing out the best in the team. Celebrates and culivates excellence.
- Solution Oriented: sees problems as opportunities.
- Resilience & Adaptability: ability to navigate a fast-paced, high-growth environment, excelling in the face of ambiguity and frequent change.
- 7+ years of technology, product management, and/or operations experience
- 3-5 years of managing and mentoring, preferably in Product Management or Business Operations
- Ability to adapt quickly and pivot when needed
- Quick learner and able to function autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well across, up and down the organization
- Demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform and improve processes
- Healthcare Industry or Behavioral/mental health experience preferred
- Passionate about mental health and our mission
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary range for this position is $90,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.