Manager, Product Operations at Vertafore (Greater Denver Area, CO)
The Manager, Product Operations will work closely with Product and cross-functional leaders to optimize our processes and systems to drive efficiency and execute on our roadmap. This is a leadership position that will drive transformation of our product management processes and systems to align product, development, marketing, sales, and services teams to drive business outcomes. The ideal candidate loves working hands-on with processes and systems and using data and KPIs to identify improvements and measure success. This position reports to the VP, Product Management Operations.
- Improving and executing systems that communicate Vertafore's product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Summarizing and reporting on product metrics and KPIs
- Own documenting product management processes and communicating them with the product team and stakeholders
- Own and manage system configuration and administration for Vertafore's product management tools such as Aha!
- Own and operationalize new cross-functional product processes that help drive alignment and deliver value to the business and to customers
- Strategize and optimize product team operations by supporting Product Leaders and Product Managers with analyses and process improvements
- Own and manage product SKUs and product pricing processes
- Lead and manage our technical writing function, processes, tools, and team
- Standardize product management onboarding process and develop training material in partnership with HR
- Organize and provide data for monthly and quarterly internal product reviews
- Collaborate with and support product leaders with key data requests such as pipeline, bookings, product adoption, and other key metrics to inform product strategy
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all other team deliverables and tasks are completed on time and to high standards
- Other duties as assigned by VP of Product Management Operations
Education and Years of Experience:
- At least 5 years of product management and/or operations experience
- Experience with product management tools such as Aha!
- Experience with agile development processes
- Experience with product road mapping processes a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform and improve processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well across, up and down the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and build processes that scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: