Manager, Product Management at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Manager, Product Management in our Broomfield, CO office.
Alteryx develops software for data preparation and analysis, including a number of server solutions for model deployment, collaborative work on data, and scheduling of automatic data processing. We're revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company?
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytic process automation (APA) platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights. Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx is currently looking for a Manager to help lead the charge as we build upon and improve upon our core product, Alteryx Designer. In this role, you will lead a talented team of product managers and technical product managers as they envision & build the future of Designer. You will focus on ensuring a sound product vision and strategy that aligns with overall company imperatives, and for helping to drive efficiencies for successful execution. You will be responsible for providing coaching and direction for direct reports and ensure they can operate efficiently and effectively by utilizing and complying with Alteryx’s product management processes. You will assist the leadership team with communication efforts, both internally through investment area updates and upward reporting, as well as externally through product roadmap presentations and customer engagement opportunities. The successful candidate always puts the customer at the center of their decisions and will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with smart, motivated people who also like to have fun!
- Motivate, coach, and manage a team of product managers and technical product managers.
- Oversee the successful delivery of updates and improvements to our Designer product from inception and ideation through design, build, launch, growth, and enhancement
- Work with direct team to help define a product strategy that has tangible impacts to Alteryx business and supports the company’s overall strategy and imperatives
- Communicate and solicit feedback around the Designer strategy to both internal and external audiences
- Leverage telemetry and other business data to understand performance against product KPIs and present key findings and adjustments to meet or exceed goals
- Participate in the recruiting and hiring process
The qualified candidate:
- 5+ years of hands-on Product Management experience in the enterprise software industry
- Specific knowledge & experience within the data analytics market and solid understanding of the tools and platforms leveraged by organizations to drive analytic transformations in their businesses
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and updating enterprise software products
- Excellent leadership skills, a strong sense of teamwork, and an ability to influence cross-functionally
- Previous management experience & a focus on building relationships with trust, open feedback and career development
- At least a base level understanding of the Alteryx marketplace, customers, prospects, non-customers and competitors. It is a big bonus if you are familiar with and have used the Alteryx Platform.
- Ability to break down and communicate intricate concepts clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally
- Technical background ideal; strong experience with BI, DB or Data products
- Organized, strategic thinker with business acumen
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- (When in office - not 2020) Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks; office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
Posted 2 Days Ago
As a leader in analytic process automation (APA), Alteryx unifies analytics, data science and business process automation in one, end-to-end platform to accelerate digital transformation. Organizations of all sizes, all over the world, rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform to deliver high-impact business outcomes and the rapid upskilling of their modern workforce.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.