Junior Product Manager (Ad Unit)
Named one of Built In Colorado’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a motivated Jr. Product Manager who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business. Using your analytical and data-driven mind, you will perform competitive and customer based research, refine their questions into measurable indicators and assist in turning ambiguous data into insights about our customers. Your work will influence the direction of the product roadmap, helping to develop a strategy and vision to build and execute feature timelines from start to finish.
- Own the research, design, performance and innovation of all Ad Units delivered by our in house ad SDK (eg: Reward Videos, Offer Wall, etc.).
- Push product forward by gaining a deep understanding of ad unit types and specifying improvements via competitive research, collaboration with internal teams, and data-driven measurement.
- Collaborate with Product and Data teams to design and monitor appropriate KPIs to improve ad targeting and selection.
- Work closely with Marketing and Account Management teams to ensure a high standard of quality for creative assets.
- Determine and implement a set of best practices for ad visuals and establish what makes an effective ad.
- Build and share subject matter expertise as it relates to ad units.
- Own and perform analytics and reporting as it pertains to product in collaboration with the Data Science team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Math, Hard Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- 1-3 years experience in a business analyst or product related role.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and bonus if knowledgeable in at least one scripting language (eg Python, R).
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done independently.
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action and self-accountability.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.