International Product and Vendor Manager
IntelePeer is moving forward with international expansion, and we need an experienced individual that can help us as we open new markets abroad. This person should have skill navigating through complex regulatory and legal environments of different countries. The ideal candidate will also be able to think strategically and help develop future rollout plans for areas that give IntelePeer the best footing to be successful. Outside of primary responsibility as international vendor manager, this person will also be asked to manage current domestic relationships and work on new ones. Negotiation is integral to vendor management, as such, the candidate must also be able to push forward IntelePeer’s best interest in all relationships and be cognizant of market rates such that they ensure the company secures an agreement enables us to maintain our cost competitive stance.
- Identify potential vendors to fulfill our International needs.
- Negotiate beneficial terms for IntelePeer and assist with onboarding once contracting and terms have been finalized.
- Manage complex implementation projects across multiple teams within the selected vendors.
- Collaborate with our Legal team to prioritize vendor contract work.
- Work to keep abreast of changes in the international communications market.
- Understand international pricing models and how IntelePeer can best leverage them.
- Work with internal teams to implement new vendors and manage cost changes.
- Develop a forward-looking strategy for future expansion.
- Lead development of internal systems to help manage the international vendor set.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Expertise & Experience
- Telecom background
- Experience creating business relationships with vendors and working out contract terms
- At least 3 years of experience working in the international telecom arena
- Project management experience
- Advanced Excel
- SQL knowledge preferred