Integrations Specialist at Engrain
Engrain is a recognized leader in software-as-a-service (SAAS) mobile, online, and touch-screen software solutions for the real-estate industry. We are looking for an Integrations Specialist to perform product integrations in a fast-paced, high growth company. This is an entry-level technical support position and is ideal for candidates who lack formal technical experience but have a strong desire to learn about web applications and user adoption. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and generous paid-time off.
- At home in a fast paced, high growth environment and know how to get it done - whatever it may be - with a sense of urgency
- Able to quickly learn the technical aspects of our product, including website requirements, data sets, and API functions necessary to integrate the desired UX
- Able to build strong rapport quickly and influence clients and partners to take action
- You can expect to:
- Communicate with clients and developers regarding product integration best practices
- Follow up with clients to ensure product is successfully integrated
- Track and troubleshoot integration issues
- Inspect websites and perform basic HTML/CSS troubleshooting
- Perform periodic website audits to ensure product is functioning and successfully integrated
- Craft and maintain internal and external product documentation
- Create design presentations for product placement options
- Effectively analyze client needs and arrive at solutions quickly, routing tasks across multiple departments as needed
- Provide value added market intelligence to Accounts, Product and Senior Leadership
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
We would like:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interest in data analysis and product integrations
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- A desire to learn front end development and APIs. with HTML and CSS experience a plus
- Visual design skills with a basic understanding of web design, UX/UI principles and best practices a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to think and act proactively
- Experience with multifamily or other real estate software development a plus
What we offer:
- 100% employee health, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Immediate & generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K (matched investment)
- Personal growth stipend
- Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, meditation room, coffee bar, happy hour taps & employee lounge
- RTD Light Rail flexpass + easy access from office
More About Engrain:
Located in Denver, with teams in Dallas / Fort Worth. Engrain’s 20+ year history in the real estate industry has positioned us perfectly for disruption in the proptech market. We are on a mission to change the way people interact with data. And to do so beautifully.
Our high-quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster an empowering and energetic company culture.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.