Head of Product Management at StackHawk (Remote)
StackHawk is an application security testing company built for software developers and automation in CI/CD. While there is lots of talk of security shifting left, we are the first (and only!) dynamic API application security testing (DAST) tool built for developers.
Amid a lot of traction and growth, we are hiring a Head of Product Management who will lead roadmap and product delivery moving forward. We are a product led growth company built for bottoms up adoption, and we have a strong technical lead over any would-be competitors in the market. We are looking for the right strategic, data-driven leader to own the product function and help StackHawk grow to the next level.What You’ll Do:
- Shepherd the Product Vision. In collaboration with the StackHawk founders, you’ll own the product vision. Application security testing should be built for developers and should be automated in CI/CD. You will ensure that this is infused in all that we do.
- Own Product Roadmap. The product roadmap will be in your hands. You will build and maintain the roadmap based on company objectives, market opportunities, customer feedback, and analysis of data. Your responsibility will also include communicating roadmap to key internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Ensure Consistent Product Delivery. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and other teams as necessary to build an efficient software delivery organization. By building out the appropriate processes, rituals, and opportunities for collaboration as we scale, you’ll ensure that product delivery is a strategic advantage that StackHawk maintains.
- Drive Product Adoption. As a product led growth, developer-focused product, usage and adoption are vital. You will own product metrics and reporting, with alignment toward usage and adoption (both for StackHawk as a whole and on individual feature delivery).
- Contribute to Market Positioning, Pricing, and GTM Launches. In this role, you will be deep in market analysis and customer research. Accordingly, you will be a key contributor to strategic company items such as marketing/competitive positioning, pricing and packaging, feature GTM launches, and more.
- 7+ years of SaaS product management experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a product led growth organization
- 3+ years of experience with developer tools or DevOps products
- Demonstrated customer discovery skills
- Successful experience leading cross-functional, high performance delivery teams
- Ability to assess markets and competitors, identifying key strategic opportunities
- Experience leveraging product data to inform product investments
- Strong record of team leadership
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together. Phone reimbursement, paid parking, and commuter benefits included.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Our office comes equipped with hardware of your choice, daily breakfast and snacks, coffee, happy hours, on-site gym, and a fun team to collaborate with.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range for this role is $150K to $250K, or commensurate with experience.