About the Team
Help shape and build our vision to make Video Communication an amazing experience across different modalities by elevating our service. We are modernizing how businesses are communicating with their customers, where any expert can be easily accessible, and any expert will have all necessary tools available, to make them more efficient and productive.
As the Group Manager or Head of Product for Contact Center (Video Engagement Center), you'll shape our strategy and bring the most delightful communications experience to our customers and partners. With the changing market environment, where major changes are occurring, you'll help us assess and navigate through the terrain, engaging with leadership to create a category defining product.
You will work with varying teams to create a winning experience for our customers; work with Marketing, SalesOps and Partners to educate and promote the field.About the Role
- Lead our strategy and roadmap for Zoom Contact Center (Video Engagement Center).
- Guide product and engineering engagement with strategic partners.
- Continuously meet with customers to identify what problems we should solve.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to bring unique and magical experiences.
- Work with leaders on go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Work with Marketing and Field Enablement to educate and train Sales and Support, and help customers discover and adopt our products and features.
- Help wherever is a need, lean-in and help us all improve.
- Nurture a team of product managers to accomplish our vision.
- Promote our product and vision to customers of all sizes, from sole proprietors to Fortune 100 executives.
- 12+ years of Product Management experience (7+ years leading product team)
- Domain expertise in Contact Centers or Customer Engagement space
- Built or integrated Workforce Management and Quality Management products
- UX/UI sensibility - you understand when having a few pixels offset could determine success or failure.
- Experience creating technical product and design documents.
- Able to adapt to a fluid environment - speed is everything.
- Be a multiplier - help make people around you better.
- Will work as an individual contributor (while leading a team).
- Crystallize vague concepts into concise plans.
Nice to have
- Experience launching/servicing products in international markets
- Worked with known Tier-1 carriers and MSOs.
- Messaging experience - knowledge of SMPP, MMSC, IMS, XMPP, and other messaging technologies.
- Telephony and network experience - knowledge of SIP, H.323, UDP, and VoIP Standards.
- Experience with: Cisco Unified Call Manager, Microsoft Office 365 (SfB), Avaya CMS/AMS.
- Knowledge of AI/ML
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$303,840.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram