Head of Enterprise Product at Guild Education
The Head of Enterprise Products is a critical member of our senior leadership team at Guild. In this role, you will drive our enterprise product strategy, lead our enterprise product management, enterprise technical program management, and sales engineering teams.
This role will be fantastic for you if you are a strategic enterprise software product leader with deep experience in high growth software businesses who enjoys the opportunity to both set a vision and lead a team responsible for bringing that vision to life.
As Head of Enterprise Products, you will:
- Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy in support of our enterprise partners
- Develop and iterate on product strategy and roadmap based on market intelligence, customer feedback, and differentiation capabilities in close collaboration with our Go-to-Market leadership team.
- Work closely with Engineering, Analytics, and Design to define and execute our enterprise product strategy
- Collaborate closely with Student and Academic Product leadership to align on holistic Guild product strategy
- Participate in leadership strategic discussions and help provide guidance to the company as a whole
- Manage, coach, develop and growth our enterprise product team, consisting of product owners, program management, and solution engineering teams.
In addition to partnering with Bijal Shah, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including Rachel Carlson (CEO), Greg Siegel (SVP, Go to Market), & Karina Salnieks (SVP, Sales)
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong track record of building enterprise software products with performance and usage based contracts
- Experience in scaling and growing product teams in a hyper growth environment including attracting and retaining world-class talent
- Excitement to meet with new and existing customers, and travel with our go-to-market teams to support sales efforts and industry events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with colleagues, senior-level clients and/or partners
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.