Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We’re looking for a Growth Manager to boost our customer acquisition and retention rates to drive sustainable, predictable revenue growth for Automox. The ideal candidate will help us build more effective free trial and product experiences based on a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback. Basically, we want you to help us turn new trial users into enthusiastic champions of Automox.
- Building a process that enables analysis of user behavior, scientific experimentation, and targeted results.
- Asking questions that address the “whys” we need to be considering about ways to improve trial and product experiences.
- Identifying and solving opportunities to improve product engagements that steer trial users toward better experiences and drive Automox teams toward achievable gains.
- Designing, running, and analyzing in-product experiments to test new audience targeting, optimize design and content, and much more.
- Recognizing use cases that drive the most value and prioritizing growth initiatives to attract and retain those users by forecasting the impact of changes when they succeed, developing tests to yield measurable results, and predicting the cost to execute the test.
- Demonstrating results across all aspects of the trial user journey and making an impact on the customer funnel.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and customer success
- Curiosity and eagerness to grow and learn new skills
- Results-oriented and committed to high-quality work
- Strong desire to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach.
- Extremely creative and resourceful.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive
compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and
benefits for all full-time permanent employees.
● Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life
insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and more. Automox
has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all
● Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
● Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
● Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no
● Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the
position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$120,000 - $165,000 - $180,000
● All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance
and individual contributions.
● Stock options
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.